e Host and Design, llc
Visual Impact - Maximum Results
DEVELOPING DYNAMIC CONTENT
- Facebook - Blogs - Pinterest
Social Media Networks are Great Tools for
Interacting with your customers,
Adding New Content to your website
and Making your Company Shine!
Facebook - Blogs - Pinterest
How to use your Blog
- Write about new product lines.
- Explain How To Use Products.
- Suggest Ways to Solve Common Problems.
- Write about Local Current Events.
How to use a Facebook Page
- Shorter than a blog, you only need to write a line or two.
It doesn't even have to relate to your business, just something
interesting that others may enjoy.
- Suggest people your know to Like your Page
- Interact or Like other businesses
- Post your blog when you have new content
What is Pinterest
Pinterest is a Virtual Pinboard where you organize and share
things you find interesting on the web.
- People browse pinboards created by other people to discover new things and get inspiration from other peoples interests.
- To join you must request an invite.
- Check it Out
E Mail Accounts
How to use your email list
Newsletters - Drawings - Coupons
Include a Subscribe Option on your site to keep your customers
up to date on new products and sales
- Multiple E Mail Accounts
- Spam Assassin
- Mail Forwarding
- Auto Responder
Use Traffic Analysis Reports to fine tune your website
- Discover What Search Words Bring Customers to Your Site.
- What Pages They Entered On and How Many They Viewed.
- Determine Where Your Customers Are Coming From.
- Reports Give Incite For Content Changes.
- Customize Your Site to Meet Your Customers' Needs.